COTA Australia is seeking two experienced Project Officers based in Canberra.
The roles are contract positions available from the date of appointment until 30 June 2021 with potential for extension being dependant on funding. The successful applicants will provide support to current projects:
- The Aged Care System Navigators project coordinates 64 trial sites operated by 30 organisations as part of a consortium. Skills in data management and project management principles will be highly regarded.
- The COVID-19 Support Line project runs a small call centre to support older Australians with COVID-19 information, particularly those without internet access. Skills in data management for call centres will be highly regarded.
Main duties include:
- Check and cleanse data to ensure compliance with business rules
- Prepare reports using visualisation software
- Implement project management methodologies to identify tasks against deliverables as per agreed project plan
- Data analytics including through use of Tableau, Excel or other such software
- Maintain and develop orderly and accurate digital copy of meeting and consultation records
- Update website using WordPress and various tools to support project
The successful applicants will be resourceful and solutions focused and interested in maximising the potential of existing tools and digital solutions. They will also possess the following demonstrable skills:
- Prior experience in a project support role in the community sector and/or call centre environment
- An understanding of project management principles including planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Competency in data management and analytics
- Competency in written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to learn and acquire new digital skills and get the best out of existing software (including all Microsoft Office applications; with desktop publishing and WordPress skills well-regarded)
Download Position Description here: Project_Officer_Position-Description_(Nov 2020)
To apply or for a confidential discussion about the positions please contact Corey Irlam on 02 6154 9740 or via email email@example.com, using the subject line: “Project Officer Application”