These trial services are for people who need information about aged care options or help to access aged care supports. This means older people, their families, friends and others who want to link with aged care supports. The services are particularly aimed at helping people who:
- Live in rural or remote areas;
- Have a diverse cultural background;
- Identify as gender diverse;
- Have limited access to the internet or other technologies;
- Are vulnerable, isolated, homeless, disadvantaged or impaired;
- Have dementia or mental health problems;
- Are unlikely to seek aged care support without assistance from others.