The ‘Home Care Today’ project ran from 2013 to June 2017. COTA Australia continues to provide access to Home Care Today resources which were current at June 2017. However they are no longer monitored or updated, and information may not be current.
At the Home Care Today conference the new video was launched. Frequently we have heard from individuals and through research that consumers “Don’t know what they don’t know”. This video aims to give older people just approved for a package a head start to think about what is possible, once they receive a Home Care Package.
The key topics explored in the video are:
- Its all right to have care
- Spending money on your care can be a good thing
- What to do while you wait for you Home Care Package
- What to look for in choosing a provider
- You can choose the care and services that will make the most difference to your life
- What is your case manager and what do they do?
This Video is also available in 6 Key Community languages:
VIEW our page: Consumer Stories and Articles
VIEW our page: Culturally Inclusive Aged Care