The ‘Home Care Today’ project ran from 2013 to June 2017. COTA Australia continues to provide access to Home Care Today resources which were current at June 2017. However they are no longer monitored or updated, and information may not be current.
Consumer Directed Care provider Sue Mann’s Nursing and Community Care is a family owned business who focus and specialise in delivering care to 350 home care package and transitional care clients on the Central Coast and Hunter region. This video interview’s the Consumer Directed Care Coordinator, Trish Watts, General Manager, Andrew Mann and staff worker Tracey, who each answer the following questions on Consumer Directed Care:
- Why is Consumer Directed Care important?
- How is Consumer Directed Care different?
- How does Consumer Directed Care work?
- What was Sue Mann’s approach to Consumer Directed Care package implementation?
- What’s your advice to service providers starting out with CDC packages?
- Where do I go from more information?
VIEW more: Providers – What is CDC?