The ‘Home Care Today’ project ran from 2013 to June 2017. COTA Australia continues to provide access to Home Care Today resources which were current at June 2017. However they are no longer monitored or updated, and information may not be current.
The role of the case manager is critical. The case managers roles include:
- Assessment and ongoing review
- Restorative health care planning
- Goal directed care planning
- Explaining financial statements
- Brokering choice of service providers
- Mentoring self-direction
- Enabling risk assessment and management
- Capacity building
- Safeguarding (supports)
- Future planning
- Community participation
Presentation by Anna Millicer.
VIEW our page: New Providers Information